4th of July 2012

Happy Saturday! Yay! Today is going to be a good day because my bestie's bridal shower is today! I made lots of yummy treats and will be sharing a recipe tomorrow! Until then I'm going to share our 4th of July!
We had a BBQ at home on the 4th, it was filled with yummy food, family and good times! Lj had a blast swimming all day and was exhausted as well as momma and daddy by the end of the day! I hope you all had a great 4th!
Here our some pics from our day:
 Family<3
 Laying playing in the water

 Playing with Auntie

 Pool fun
 Cutest boy in the whole wide world!
 Mom posing with the boys
 Cutest pup in the whole wide world!
 We're so cute:)

 Lj's face is priceless lol
 Playing with Papa
 My cute parents!
 LJ loves his Uncle B!
( Don't mind Pip lurkin' in the background lol)
Me and my two favorites<3

I hope you all have a great Saturday! I'll be posting a recipe tomorrow and a 10 month update for LJ later this week. My boy is almost 10 months!!!
XOXO,
<3kay

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Changes for the better.

7 months:)

Thankful heart.