Summertime fun!

So, I haven't been blogging as much as I want to lately, but we have been SO busy with summer vacations! July has been a very busy and exciting month for us. We have gone on a few family vacays and have pretty much been non stop!
Here our some snapshots of family vacay with my parents and brother and sister. We took LJ to Seaworld for the first time and had a beach day in Oceanside.
 He loved the walrus!
 Looking at the sea turtles with daddy
 Loves his auntie
 He was too amazed at everything to look at the camera!
 He was so excited
 He is just too stinkin' cute!
 LJ and Papa
 Group shot(Don't know why I'm standing so awkward lol)

 Me and my boy
 Probably my favorite picture. He Loved the dolphins!
 <3
 SO much joy in this picture:)
 I posted this because its hilarious- My little brother sitting in the front row by himself ready to get soaked! No one wanted to sit with him lol.
 On our way to pizza for dinner. Classic pic of me and Bryce being us:)
 My little beach bum
 Sandy kisses


Bryce's family from Oregon also visiting this week so we got to spend time with them as well.
I wish they didn't live so far, they bring huge smiles to my face!

My bestie is getting married in less than two weeks! Eek! I'm excited! Friday was her bachlorette party. I'm really blessed by her friendship and I hope she knows that! I wish I could be there more for her but motherhood makes it difficult sometimes! However, I can't wait to party it up at her wedding! 


Me and the bride to be, and me and my other bestie! I have such pretty friends!

Some other exciting news in life is that Bryce and I are moving! Yay! We are getting an apartment in Redlands! I seriously can't wait to move! I'm so excited for LJ to have his own little room and for us to have a place to call ours! It has been a blessing living with his dad, but we are ready to move on! I will post pics of our cute little place once we move in!
I hope everyone has a great week! These next three weeks are going to be crazy with a wedding and getting ready to move, plus I have a 1st birthday I need to start planning! ahh! Life is SO good though and I have been feeling beyond blessed lately. Thank you to everyone who reads my blog, makes me feel important in life. Jk;) 
Have a great day!
XOXO,
 <3 kay

Comments

  1. Great pics!!! We had such a great time at Sea World & the beach with all of you...Thank You so much for being there. We love you!!!
    Mom & Dad(Mimi & Papa)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love you, great blog sissy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great blog... What a beautiful family.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Changes for the better.

7 months:)

Thankful heart.