Just the two of us.

Last month Bryce and I took our first vacation by ourselves since LJ was born. We were both super nervous to leave him at first since we would be gone for two nights, but we knew deep down he would be fine and have a blast at both of our parents houses! We went to Catalina for two nights and two days and we had an amazing time! It was so good to get away just the two of us and fall in love all over again. When you have a kid, so much time is poured into them and sometimes you forget to pour into your spouse and that is your most important relationship of all! To me, unless you and your spouse are on the same page and working together, its really hard to be an effective parent. Parenting and marriage is teamwork! Those of you who are married with babies know how you begin to miss your spouse when its not just the two of you anymore. LJ brings us so much more joy than we would ever have without him, but it was so nice for Bryce and I to have a romantic getaway to remember why we are crazy in love!
All smiles when we got to our awesome villa in Hamilton Cove!

<3


Hanging out on our balcony!


Isn't he so handsome!

Drinking beer and playing golf haha! 

We went snorkeling while in Catalina. I was super nervous because I had never been, but I ended up having a great time!


The weather was perfect during our stay!

He hates when I take a billion pictures lol

It was such a beautiful day!

Love him so much!

Being my hippie self:)
A few of the villas we stayed in from the beach!
Pretending to be a model 
Another view from our room
I loved this little building, didn't realize you couldn't see out unless you jumped lol!

Our room came with a golf cart to cruise Avalon in, so fun!
Last night in Catalina with my love
Awesome dinner and lots of laughing and holding hands:)
So thankful for my guy and so in love:)

As you can see Catalina was a blast! We had so much fun and will definitely be going back there one day! I am so thankful for Bryce. I honestly don't know where I would be without him. He is my best friend, my soul mate, my encourager, my lover, my EVERYTHING! He understands me in ways I don't and I'd admire him so much. He deals with my craziness and loves me at my worst. I knew he was the one when I was 17 years old and a senior in high school. People thought we were crazy for getting married young but I am pretty dang proud of the life we have built together. I hope that everyone can experience a love like we do. I can't imagine life without him and will love him everyday for the rest of my life! I love you Bryce and thank you for making me the happiest girl in the world. You are an amazing husband and father and I can't wait to see our love story get better and better!
XO, Kay

Ps. This amazing vacation wouldn't have been possible without Bryce's lovely aunt and uncle who got this for us as a graduation gift for Bryce!Thank you again Aunt Linda and Uncle Chuck! We love you tons!!!

Comments

  1. FABULOUS pics! Looks like you guys had an amazing time! So proud of you for being able to take some time away just you two!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Changes for the better.

Thankful heart.