My baby is 19 months!

Holy cow the time sure flies when life is good! and that is exactly how it has been, Bryce went back to work and his foot is feeling great! LJ is growing so dang fast and is seriously so dang cute! He wears me out but we sure have fun! I am feeling so good right now. I feel like all my relationships with everyone in my life are in a very good place, and I am just thankful for all the good in life. A few months back I was in not so good of a place. Life was stressful, I was sad many days, but today I am SO good, and I am SO grateful for God's incredible grace. I am thankful for the fact that even when I am a brat I have a husband who encourages and uplifts. I am thankful for a little boy who gives me strength to carry on and who makes me smile. I am thankful for family. And lastly, I am thankful for friendships that seem to appear out of nowhere but you realize it was God's perfect timing!

So, I haven't done an update on LJ in forever! Now that he is a toddler, I feel like I go, go, go all day so I don't get much down time! But here is what's going on lately with my little man:)
-  He is eating like a piggy lately lol! I'm pretty sure he's growing, because he is eating SO good! Makes a worry free momma:)
- He loves cars, trucks, trains, Toy Story, Thomas the Train, and animals. He is learning all the animal sounds and had a blast when we took him to the Wild Animal Park last week!
- He is very independent and loves being adventurous. He is pretty brave and is learning to push mommy and daddy's buttons lol! This can be tiring some days but I love that he is a free spirit and full of life!(just like mom)
- He loves to be outside and explore! We go for lots of walks and to the park and color with chalk outside. He recently started a Sportball class and absolutely loves it!
- He is talking so much lately! He says: momma, dad, ball, Buzz, car, truck, choo-choo, dog, kitty, owlie (his stuffed owl), bear, snack, more, drink, cracker, bobo (uncleB), sessy (auntie chelsie), papa, auntie (auntie hay), go, side (outside), catch, jump, hello, bye, and a handufl of others that I can;t remember right now! It's so weird to him him talk sometimes but it's so dang cute. He gets really frusturated when I don't understand what he is trying to say but I've been telling him to show me and that helps:)
- He can throw, kick and shoot a ball!
-He loves sports just like his daddy:)
- He loves to read and even tries to read by himself(so cute).
- He can run really fast and tries to jump off the coffee table (insert scared face)
- He is a momm'a boy and loves to cuddle and give kisses.
SO, that's about everything that I can think of my boy is doing right now! He is like a sponge and learning so much lately it's so cool to watch him grow! I am so glad I get to watch him grow up!
Mr. Handsome


 Giving me his cheesy smile

 Pretty much sums up his personality!
 Family day at the Wild Animal Park!
 He had just saw a giraffe!
 Sportball
 He won the race!
 Absolutely love this candid shot of us:)
 Lj and "bobo"
 Easter with Auntie and Mimi
 Love this shot of me and my boys!
Easter 2013!
 Being silly in the kitchen!
Reading all by himself lol!
Life is so dang good, I am so blessed. I have the coolest kid ever! ( okay I'm a little biased but what parent isn't lol). Thanks for reading!
XO, Kay

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Changes for the better.

Me.

Just the two of us.